Grim Dawn is considered one of the best action RPGs out there, and rightly so. It blends outstanding hack-and-slash action with a world and a progression curve that makes it worth your while.
The story is set in Cairn, a gritty, war-torn world where a once proud empire has been brought to ruin and mankind has been brought to the verge of extinction.
Similar to other well-known action role-playing game, most of Grim Dawn’s gameplay revolves around fast-paced combat and collecting loot, armour, potions, weapons and gold.
Whether you play it alone or with friends, it’s guaranteed to provide you with hour after hour of top-notch combat and looting, with the promise of many more great dark adventures to follow.
All in all, despite its minimal amount of bugs and flaws, Grim Dawn is an absolute must-play if you are into hack-and-slash action role-playing games.
Grim Dawn SAVE FILES LOCATION
At some point you will need to access your Grim Dawn save files, whether it’s to restore game progress, exchange save files with a friend or just make a copy of them in case something happened be it a game crash or system malfunction that could corrupt your files.
But to successfully do that, you must first know where your Dark Soul 3 save location is.
In Windows, you can find Grim Dawn save files located in the following directory:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam
In case you have Steam Cloud enabled, your Grim Dawn save files location can be found in the following directory:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\Steam User ID Number\219990\remote\save\main
Please remember to replace the “Steam User ID Number” with your Steam user ID number.
Another way you can locate your save files is by using the Windows + R
- First, using your keyword press the Windows Key + R
- Type C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam and press Ok, this should take you directly to your save files location
Most likely, if you can’t find any files in the folder, you will need to unhide hidden folders in Windows; to do that, follow the steps below:
- Lunch File Explorer from the taskbar.
- On the top bar of the File Explorer select View > Options > Change folder and search options.
- Pick the View tab and, in Advanced settings, pick Show hidden files, folders, and drives and press OK.
At its core, Grim Dawn is an excellent fighting game. And you are guaranteed to spend many hours playing this very addictive game, it would suck if you had to lose all your progress and game date because of file corruption or system failure.
Therefor, having a saved backup of your game save files is very important and will come in very handy at some point.
This concludes our short JoinGames guide to finding Grim Dawn save location. We hope that it will be helpful to you. If you have any comments or suggestions, feel free to share them with us in the comments section below.
- [Best 6] Pokemon Card Value Scanner & Price Checker Apps in 2022 - October 21, 2022
- How to Download and Use OP Auto Clicker To play Roblox - October 19, 2022
- [TOP 7] RPGs With Character Creation & Customization Options - October 15, 2022