Have you ever wondered how to calculate your power level? Well, meet our Destiny 2 power level calculator. Destiny 2 is one of the most popular video games on the market. It is an enjoyable game that requires teamwork and strategy to win.
The best part about this game is that it has an online mode where you can play with other players worldwide.
This makes it even more exciting because there are always new people to play with. If you are interested in playing Destiny 2, you should know how to calculate your power level.
Before calculating your power level, why do you feel free to check some of our other Destiny 2 guides, such as our Ascendant challenge and Xur location this week. Least but not least, Don’t miss out on Ada-1 Mods today.
Destiny 2 Power Level Calculator
The Destiny 2 Power Level Calculator below will help you find out your exact power level in seconds; it does so by calculating a bunch of in-game stats and factors.
Click here if the calculator doesn’t load.
Here is how to use our Destiny 2 power level calculator:
You’ll see eight boxes you can input numbers in. Here they are, in detail:
- Kinetic → Here, you can specify the power level of your kinetic weapon.
- Energy → Here, you input the power level of your energy weapon.
- Power → Here, you must set the power level of your power weapon.
- Helmet → Here, you can also enter the power level of your helmet.
- Gauntlets → Here, you can select the power level of the gauntlets you are wearing.
- Chest → Like the others, the power level of your chest armor goes into this box.
- Legs → Here, you can specify your boots’ power level.
- Class → Here, you should specify your power level depending on your class-specific gear item. (Hunters > Cloak | Mages > Bonds | Titans > Marks)
Once you have populated all the fields with the necessary values, your Destiny 2 power level should be calculated automatically and displayed on the largest box at the top of the calculator.
How Does Destiny 2 Power Level Work?
Your Destiny 2 power level is determined based on the power level of the eight items you have equipped on your guardian: your gun pieces, kinetic, energy, power, armor, helmet, gauntlets, chest piece, legs, and finally, your class item.
So the amount of power level the earlier mentioned items have combined will be divided by 8; the outcome will be your overall base power level in Destiny 2.
For example: if every single armor piece and gun you have is at 1100, then you’ll be at 1100base power level and vice versa.
Below we compiled a Destiny 2 power level chart showcasing your level cap at different stages of the game, your power level at the said stages, and finally, the gear needed to up your Cap.
|Power Level Cap:||Power Level:||Gear needed:|
What is the fastest way to level up your power in Destiny 2?
If you’re wondering how to raise your power level in Destiny 2 as quickly as possible, watch the video tutorial below by More Mtashed.
And there you have it, now you’ll be able to calculate your power level in Destiny 2, and you all have an idea of how to up your Cap easily.
Feel free to bookmark this page and revisit your guardian items’ stats that have changed so you stay up-to-date with your current power level.
- [Best 6] Pokemon Card Value Scanner & Price Checker Apps in 2022 - October 21, 2022
- How to Download and Use OP Auto Clicker To play Roblox - October 19, 2022
- [TOP 7] RPGs With Character Creation & Customization Options - October 15, 2022